As with all materials on this site (or any other) we ask that you search the Scriptures to see if these things are so (Acts 17:11). You are welcome to use all material found here with the following stipulations:
- The material must be left in original form as to content
- Credit must be given as to origin (author) and source
- No charge may be made for the materials if you distribute them
Alphabetical Listing of All Articles, Outlines and Poems:
- A Brief Study of the Baptist Church – Jack H. Williams
- A Brief Study of the Catholic Church – Jack H. Williams
- A Brief Study of Islam – Jack H. Williams
- An Equal Opportunity God – Jim O’Connor
The universality of the hope of salvation.
- Christianity, a Religion of Good Sense – Jim O’Connor
Christianity appeals to logic and good sense.
- Converting Christian People – Jim O’Connor
Encouraging Christian growth.
- Damnable Heresies – Chuck Northrop
The damage false teaching brings.
- Destroying The Promises – Jack H. Williams
How false teaching erodes the promises of God.
- Diotrophes – Jack H. Williams
The character of Diotrophes and how the problem lives on.
- Everybody Loves A Baby – Jack H. Williams
Exploring the reasons the “Christmas” holiday is so popular with “religious” folk, noting the concept that a baby makes no demands.
- How a Mother Saved Her Family – Jack H. Williams
Examining the characteristics that led to Lydia’s household and how we can apply those characteristics to our lives and family.
- I Didn’t Know That Was In The Bible! – Jack H. Williams
A brief article noting the fact that God makes no distinction between life in the womb or in the world.
- Instrumental Music in Worship – Historical Quotations
A collection of quotations from various historical sources demonstrating the opposition to the addition of mechanical instruments to the worship of God throughout the ages.
- Is Being Religious Enough? – Jack H. Williams
It takes more than being religious to be acceptable to God, one must be religious and right.
- It Doesn’t Matter If You Win Or Lose – Jack H. Williams
A brief article showing the sorry character involved in gambling.
- Jehovah’s Witnesses – Eugene Jenkins
An outline study of some of the peculiar doctrines of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.
- Junk Science – Junk Religion – Jack H. Williams
While the world recognizes “junk science” it needs to be aware of doctrines that result in “junk religion”
- Some Contradictions of Mormonism – Jack H. Williams
- The Grave Danger of Islam – Jay Yeager
An excellent expose’ of the false religion of Islam and a challenge for the church to react.
- The Sky Is Falling – Jack H. Williams
The foolishness of those who try to predict the coming of Christ.
- There Are Contentions Among You – Jack H. Williams
Examining from 1 Corinthians 1 some of the reasons for division.
- They Are After Our Children – Eugene Jenkins
An article exploring the homosexual agenda to propagate their immoral beliefs
- Translations – Ted Thrasher (HTML document)
A scholarly treatment of the various translations and the methods used in translation.
- Understandest What Thou Readest? – Jack H. Williams
A series of 30 brief outline studies on various topics of the Bible (274 KB)
- Why Keep Those Laws on the Books? – Jack H. Williams
The fruit and reality of rejecting God’s laws.
- Women Translators – Toney L. Smith
A brief put pointed article on the false position of using women translators.
- You’re Not Doing Us Any Good Over There – Jack H. Williams
The sadness of those who “look down” on foreign evangelism.
- You’ve Got The Cart Before the Horse – Jack H. Williams
Emphasizing the need of conversion to Christ as the means of changing social ills.
- POEM – What Have I Done To Be So Blessed – Jack H. Williams
Noting the question many godly mothers ask and the reaction of her blessed children.
- POEM – You Can Go Back – Jack H. Williams
The value of the home and the teaching that comes from it, all through one’s life.
- POEM – Maturation – Jarrod L. Williams
Musings of a growing child as he realizes the value of parents.
- POEM – Living in the Shadow – Jack H. Williams
The value of the living in the shadow of the cross as we face life’s trials.
- POEM – The Touch of the Master’s Hand – unknown
The worth of those touched by the Master’s hand.
- POEM – The Twig is Bent – unknown
Recounting the growth and neglect of a child in their desire to attend church, and the father’s sad realization too late in his life.